Saturday, April 20, 2013

Kindle Fire 8.9" HD 32GB-Great Tablet



Want a tablet but can't afford an IPad? Just don't want to spend the money on an Apple product?
Buy the Kindle 8.9" HD 32GB instead!


 
My husband wanted a tablet, but he is not exactly delicate with his possessions so I did not want to get him an IPad. I researched a few tablets and ended up buying the Fire. I was skeptical at first, but I am really pleased with it! It is user friendly enough that my husband can enjoy it and the cover I bought for it keeps it protected from it's blacksmith owner!
I like the size of it too. I find the IPad to be too big. The 8.9" Fire seems to be just the right size, not too big, not too small( ah yes, Goldilocks, we have a winner!).

 
Orange cover for a guy? Um...no...I had to buy a second one for myself. All in the name of research I assure you.
 
I was able to load all my pictures and music onto the device. And since I have Amazon Prime, I can get all sorts of books and videos for free or very little money. I have to say, it is nice to get lost in a book again, it's been awhile.
Of course, there are tons of apps at your fingertips.
I am looking forward to checking out all the features, but even now, I find this tablet to be a great value and great fun. It has a long battery life too, it stays powered for 10 hours. That comes in very handy when you get the urge to have a Downton Abbey Marathon, I had to catch up on 3 seasons!
 
Be sure to buy the Powerfast charger though, as it only comes with a USB cable which will take forever to recharge it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment