Thursday, May 23, 2013

Best Eye Makeup




Not too good at putting makeup on? Put it on at 9:00 and it's gone by 9:10?  Look like a racoon by noon??
 

Growing up, I was quite the Tomboy. My wardrobe consisted of corduroys, sweaters and a few tops. I got more excited about a new pair of barn boots than any shoes out there. Of course, it didn't help that I had size 12 feet and shoes only went to 10! I had to buy men's shoes all the time. I could never figure out why I hated dress shoes. It wasn't until years later I realized it was because I was wearing the largest size they made, 10, with those big ole 12s squished in there.
 
Now that I have been working "inside" for years, I have become quite girly. It's amazing how clean you stay when a barn isn't involved...I'm not saying I prefer it, it is just my life at the moment.
 
I even wear makeup! I have found this great eye makeup that actually does stay put. You know me, yes, it passed the 60mph test on the motorcycle.
And, if I can put it on, anyone can!
 
I use Mally eyeliner that does everything it promises. It is soft to put on, but lasts all day. They have great colors too.
 
I use Bare Minerals eyeshadow primer, eyeshadow and mascara. The primer truly makes a huge difference, the shadow stays on all day! The shadows come in a zillion colors and the mascara is clump free.
 
Try these, you will not be disappointed and you will look marvelous!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this info! Never been as happy with my makeup as I have been since you turned me onto Bare Minerals. I will definitely be trying the Mally eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! It is sooo nice to use. It glides on, you have a little bit of time to adjust it and then it stays put until you take it off..enjoy! I am going to get some lighter colors to layer above the dark color to see how that looks too.

    ReplyDelete