Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cluster Fly Solution/ Any Fly Solution!


Horse Owners: This works very well in the barn too!
 
Cluster flies! I have them in the Adirondacks and I had them in Harvard, MA long ago. If you don't know what they are, you are lucky! For those of us that know all too well what they are, here you go! This insecticide is labeled for food storage and restaurants. I discovered it when we lived in MA and my local Agway guy recommended it. It is AMAZING!

 
A couple of short bursts and you can take down hundreds. It is immediate. This way, they don't have a chance to muck up your walls or reproduce. It is a large can and lasts a very long time as you don't need to use much. Hey, someone had to solve this problem. Wait til you see another subject I bring up in a couple of days!
 
See if your local Agway has it. If not, here is a link:
 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how it works?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Let's hope it gets here fast! I also noticed there is CT-111 which has LESS Pyrethrins so everyone make sure not to get that one . The CT-75 is the one you want with 7% Pyrethrins!

      Delete