Monday, November 26, 2012

Hollywood Fashion Tape


Wardrobe Malfunction

 

Let's face it, famous or not, we have ALL had a wardrobe malfunction more than once in our lives!
This nifty little tape will keep your clothes in line and is amazingly strong. It has kept my tank top attached to my bra straps even at 60mph when I am riding my motorcycle down the road.
 
It also comes in dots to keep scarves and other small items in place. It is gentle on fabric and can even go on bare skin to keep items in place.
The website has lots of great ideas to tackle clothing issues!
 
You can buy it on Amazon

 
or go to

3 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! I just saw this in a store yesterday and had actually picked it up to look at it. Have you ever used it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I use it just about every day. I use it on all my tank tops and bras in the Summer. In the Winter I wear a lot of lightweight cardigans over sleeveless tops and the tape helps to keep the cardigan exactly where I want it. I saw on their website they have a ton more products. They have the tape on a roll now too!

      Delete
  2. I have to get some of this. I think I read somewhere that it's available in CVS. It`s good to know that it works.

    ReplyDelete