Friday, November 30, 2012

Poo-Pourri Definitely Problem Solved!


 

 Poo-Pourri

 
Well, this is the product I was alluding to the other day. I was beaten to the finish line by the Today Show as they had this on TV this morning. I figured I would post it anyway as it is turning out to be a bigger solution than I ever dreamed it would be. I bought it,tried it and it absolutely works.
 
I even forced my husband to use it and life has been bliss ever since!
 
My problem was, how to convince the rest of the world it was the best. I wondered how to share this amazing invention with my house guests without offending them. Turns out, they instantly loved the idea and ordered some.My co-workers had the same reaction! They instantly ordered it and could not wait to share the news with others.
 
Did you ever think we could all be so excited about a problem solved? I guess it was a really BIG problem for everyone.
 
I had to describe my experience first, but now I will explain the product. You spray it on the surface of the water in your toilet bowl before you, ....uh....you know!
It traps the odor and flushes it away. All you smell are the botanical oils in the product. It takes all the stress away from having to share a toilet!!
 
My husband and I play this game "did you ever think?". Did I ever think I would being talking about bathroom odor publicly?? No, but I tell you it is worth it now!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant. Perfect for my son's bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for sure! I love it just for me, myself and I in my own bathroom.

      Delete