Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Portable Dulcimer Playing Chair




Don't have the right height seat to play your dulcimer? Do all of your chairs have arms? Do you play your dulcimer outside your home a lot??

Well then, you need to get this great folding chair. I actually have this set up in my house at all times. It is just the right height for playing and is quite comfortable. Since it is 3 cornered, you can easily set your legs to where they need to be for your particular style of playing. I have my dulcimer corner all set up and I can plop down and play anytime the mood strikes, which, according to some family members, is VERY often!

The chair is very well made for the price. It has a little side pocket and I keep my FastFret in there which is very handy ( I guess normal people would use it for a beverage). It folds up fast and small by just pulling up on the attached handle.

This chair is actually great for all kinds of events because it is so portable and comfy. There is a cheaper brand out there, but I  like this particular brand.
 

2 comments:

  1. Saw this chair in action over the weekend. Works great, very comfortable - even after 21 hours of playing over the weekend. Yes, we are a little crazy. Also, looks dainty but supports real, full size people no problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great for all sorts of things. It is super strong and very steady. It slips right over your shoulder for carrying too.

      Delete