Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bar Keeper's Friend


BAR KEEPER'S FRIEND

I discovered this product when I was working in an old fashioned, family owned hardware store. The store is Dawson's located in Beverly, MA. They carry all kinds of great products that are hard to find but really work.

BKF works a LOT better on glass cooktops than any other cleaner I have tried. It is also great for stainless steel sinks and getting marks off Pfaltzgraff dishes. It also cleans the inside of your expensive Le Creuset cookware quite nicely.

I like BKF because it is, as Alton Brown says, "a multi-tasker". I keep it out on my sink with my sponge and use it almost daily.

I think it is in the midst of a comeback because I see it in more and more stores. I even saw it at Williams Sonoma when I was there a few months ago.  Try it and you will find it will become your friend too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment