Sunday, January 6, 2013

Need to drink more water?



I love water, it is what I drink 99% of the time. However, if you are not a big fan of water but want to resolve to drink more of it in the coming New Year, the Soda Stream is for you. It is a nifty carbonating device that sits on your counter top. No more lugging cans and bottles from the store or bringing empties to be recycled. You can add just the amount of bubbles you like and any flavor you like. You can leave your freshly made seltzer plain, add just essence or soda flavor, it is all up to you. I use the essence pack and it only takes 1/4 tsp to flavor the water so the 3 pack lasts a long time. They have diet soda, regular soda and lemonade flavors. You can customize the strength on these by adding a little, a lot  or even mix flavors, you are in control!



You buy the CO2 cartridge and once it is used up, you bring it back and exchange it for a refill which is less money than the first bottle. I bought 2 the first time so I have a back up when one runs out.  I usually make 3-4 bottles a day as I generally drink one whole bottle at a time. I also would buy extra bottles so you have plenty in the fridge or if you like to have different flavors on hand.



There, New Year's Resolution Problem Solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment