Sunday, January 13, 2013

True Lemon, Lime and Orange


NEWS FLASH 2/21/13  They now have
TRUE GRAPEFRUIT!!! Yippee Ki Yay!!!

So the blog is not letting me upload pictures. GRRR

How is the water consumption for 2013 going? Put a packet of True Lemon, Lime or Orange in your water and it will taste terrific. The product is actually real fruit that has been crystallized. It is pretty amazing. I sprinkle it on the seltzer I make with my Soda Stream and I think it is actually better than fresh fruit.
 
You can cook with it as well. The lemon comes in a shaker and there are lots of choices out there as far as combos of flavors offered. I also think it is economical because how many times have you wasted half a lemon? There is no waste with these packets and I find myself adding citrus to my cooking and beverages a lot more!
 
Sprinkle the lemon on fish, or in a dip. Use the orange with chicken and soy sauce. Use the lime with shrimp and cilantro, yum!

Plus, you know me and the gift thing. Put this with a Tervis Tumbler for a great gift. The person will thank you for giving such a healthy gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment