Thursday, December 13, 2012

Best Chocolate Gift for the Horsey and Non-Horsey Set


 
 
These chocolates are some of the best I have ever had and believe me, I have had a lot! I am definitely a chocolate snob.We lived in Hamilton, Massachusetts for 17 years and got to know this company because they produced chocolates geared toward equestrians. They also have beautiful non-horsey chocolates to please any palate. They are made locally and in small batches.  
They are a breeze (pardon the pun, ocean, harbor, breeze..get it?) to order and ship, I do it all the time. I'll remind you again at Easter time because they have a very unusual rabbit made up of different sections. Problem solved for ALL occasions, even just a Thursday!
 
Check out the website, they have all kinds of options. They have bulk packages too for those really, really bad days!


No comments:

Post a Comment