Friday, December 14, 2012

Do You Miss Little Rhody?


I LOVE this lithograph!

I'm an Ocean State girl through and through and I miss my little state somethin' awful. I miss the beaches and the salty air, the sand and the clam cakes. I miss REAL chowda, not this red stuff New Yorkers call chowder, blech! I miss Del's, and the tiny, tiny pieces of lemon you find in the cup. And who wouldn't miss cawfee milk?? I'm sure I'm not  the only one with this problem either. Don't get me wrong, I love the Adirondack Mountains, but RI holds a special place in my heart.
 
So, imagine my delight when I stumbled upon a website that can ship RI goodies to my doorstep!
They have food and much, much more on the site.
Have at it people and savor a little taste of the biggest little state in the US!!

No comments:

Post a Comment