Monday, December 31, 2012

Kind Bars


I have discovered a new bar that I really like. I have tried other bars, but they do funny things to my stomach! These KIND BARS are all natural and this particular flavor is very low in carbs. They are really satisfying and are easy to take with you where ever you roam ( with or without a gnome).

I keep some at work and at home. Oh my, way too much rhyming. Anyway, they are also nice to have on hand for guests so they can snack anytime. Having salty mixed with sweet has always been a favorite combo of my anyway and now it is the latest rage so I can get my fix more often.

Amazon has a great service called Subscribe and Save and this is one of the items I have on my list. Shipping is free with the service and the item is also discounted and arrives at your door however often you tell it to come. You can change settings at will to stop, cancel or postpone shipments. It makes life here in the sticks, or anywhere a lot easier..give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. dyanne is so right about these bars. No sugar alcohol, no unidentified ingredients, really delicious. The are a little pricey, but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete